Sterlite has participated in over 200 projects for some of the largest brands
whom rely on Oracle Commerce as their online platform, including:
Objective: ATG Application Rescue
Client: Motorola Solutions
- Suffered many performance issues with their ATG application.
- The entire business team was dissatisfied with the ATG application and was on the verge of closing down that application.
- Our team analyzed the entire system, discovered the root causes of the problem and eliminated them.
- The stakeholders were very pleased with our solution; now, more business teams within their organization want to move to the ATG platform.
- Currently, the application is under migration from ATG 9.x to 10.2 and is adding more business units to the application.
Objective: SDLC consultancy for ATG development project
Client: Best Buy - UK - $4B in revenue with over 500 retail outlets, focused on eCommerce/mCommerce strategy
- Worked in association with a large system integrator
- Sterlite's ATG team in India designed, created and tested the project code
- Performed gap analysis for: integration with other systems, formulating deployment strategies, sizing the application, etc.
- Trained and conducted KT exercise to internal client resources for ATG application