Let’s be honest. With the day-to-day hustle of running your eCommerce business it’s easy to forget approaching holidays. How many times has a holiday come, only for you to realize that you never prepared for it?
If you want to make 2018 your best year yet as an online retailer, then you need to be prepared and plan ahead.
When Should You Begin Preparing?
Sooner is always better than later. If we look at last year in Google Trends, we can see that people actually started searching for “Christmas Gift Ideas” beginning in August – well in advance of Christmas, a good reminder why you should begin planning now.
Retailers have a major challenge facing them in how they prepare their digital estates. They must ensure their platforms are available, that they function properly, they must be reliable and they must provide ease of access and navigation.
There is such a vast, complex network of related technologies, website, mobile apps, routers, databases, servers, and third-party service providers behind every consumer and online retailer interaction and can be a key barrier to a customer’s experience if not managed properly.
With this very thing in mind, Sterlite USA wants to help you ensure a positive outcome in 2018 for your eCommerce platform whether you are a large enterprise or a small or medium size company that is growing quickly:
For Small/medium size firms, you can trust our Apache of Biz based suite, DWA Commerce:
- A single solution to manage your Offline, Online and Mobile stores
- eCommerce, POS, Inventory, Warehousing, Supply Chain, and lots more
- Fully customizable to your business needs – A managed solution with dedicated infrastructure
- Integrates easily with 3rd Party service providers
- Based on Open Source technologies to reduce Total Cost of Ownership – No Licensing Fees
- PostGre SQL Database for rock solid stability
- Enterprise level features and functionality in an affordable and scalable package
For enterprise level and current Oracle Commerce (Download our Oracle Commerce Quick Tips) users:
- Oracle Commerce on Premise or Oracle Commerce Cloud
- Compliant with Oracle Best Practices
- No accelerators or code layers that disable out of the box functionality
- No custom code that will take the implementation off the Oracle upgrade path
- All custom code modules created are future‐proof and fully compatible with subsequent versions.
- Empower Your Merchandisers/Marketers
- Reduce the dependency on IT for merchandisers and marketers to do their job
- No Proprietary Code Layers
- If in the future another Solutions Integrator is selected, they can easily pick up where we left off
- Provide adequate business user and/or technical training of Commerce so that your teams can get the most out of your investment.
We are happy to do a 3-day assessment of your Oracle Commerce site or your current eCommerce environment and provide a high-level roadmap at NO COST with NO OBLIGATION in order to determine the best fit for your short and long-term goals.
Our Advisory Services include:
- Creation or Validation of eCommerce Road Maps
- Creation or Validation of Business Case Scenarios
- Advisory Participation in Steering Committees
- Objective Analysis of Existing Vendor and On-Going Advisory
- Application Architecture Assessment and Design
- Assessment and Evaluation of Resources and Team Maturity
- Technology Adoption and Training
- Assessments for System Optimization
We are trusted by several of the top eCommerce retailers running Oracle Commerce: Best Buy, AT&T, Sam’s Club, Sur La Table, Walgreens and more…
We offer Holiday Application Support Coverage. E Commerce 24 hours coverage!
Also using our Buckets of Time Program, you will save even more.
So, now that you know why it’s important to plan for the holidays, it’s time to get organized and prepare for next year! For a review of your eCommerce site.
Get your ATG/Oracle E Commerce free no obligation phone consultation and free 3-day ASSESSMENT.