Sterlite Software offers expertise to small and mid-size businesses and has been doing so since 2002. Our portfolio is comprehensive, and includes clients from medical practices, law offices, architect firms, private schools, car dealerships, software companies, factories, local unions, and beyond. We work with clients as small as those who have only three workstations as well as larger corporations with offices in fifteen countries hosting over four hundred servers. We pride ourselves on our work and are honored to have a client retention rate of over 95%.
Why Managed Security?
In today’s changing digital world, Managed Security provides the backbone to successful data protection. Sterlite dedicates its expertise to advanced Managed Security, allowing businesses to enjoy cost-effective, proactive solutions before their information security has been breached or broken.
Our Areas of Service
- Backup & Disaster Recovery: Data loss is a huge concern for all businesses, and it can come from hardware failures, viruses, user error, and beyond. Our automated backup systems are always at work. With our experts at your immediate call, theft, equipment failure, loss of telephone or Internet, and more can swiftly be settled.
- Business Security Plan: Our qualified specialists will visit with you to design, build, and test a robust business security plan that caters to various types of disasters. We are always protecting you via powerful backups and a mighty, healthy server 24/7/365.
- Business Impact Assessment: After disaster strikes, we offer a comprehensive Business Impact Assessment. This dynamic service collects a full view of your security information and executes a strategy to recovery via an analysis of risks and business impact.
- Mobile Management: Our Mobile Device Management solution allows you to configure and control your devices. We give you the power to remove sensitive data remotely from lost or stolen devices, block unauthorized access to devices and applications, and enforce password protection, encryption, and security
- Penetration Test by Ethical Hackers: We use leading tools to identify network weaknesses that hacker can exploit. Our security specialists evaluate your network perimeter to assess your current defenses. We know how to protect your portals of entry by running an external vulnerability scan that reveals every “backdoor” an intruder may
- Password & User Security: Our extensive knowledge can identify the potency of your passwords’ strength; as well restrict crucial and confidential information to carefully designated employees.
- Secure Network Design & Implementation: We understand not only the strengths but also the shortcomings of network devices. We follow best practices and strives to exceed industry standards to create a responsive, secure network that results in increased
- Security Posture Assessment: This is an essential high-level review process used to evaluate the risks of your information ecosystem. We review your building’s and network’s security and deliver a full report with strategies for
- Video Surveillance: Whether you want a deterrent for shoplifters, overnight security, or to remotely monitor production in real time, we design customized surveillance systems utilizing dynamic, modern technology.
- WordPress Security: Wordpress, the world’s leading website platform, must be kept up-to-date to address security vulnerabilities. Our processes ensure your site is as secure as possible.